Sunday 29 March 2015

Day 5 of my food diary

Today was all about exercise - I had a one day skiing course at Snozone in Milton Keynes, a real snow slope under an hour from London. I wasn't a natural skiier at all and found it really hard, but I hope to keep taking lessons and improving. After seven hours on the slopes I was exhausted!

Breakfast: Cappuccino and egg and tomato breakfast bap from Pret

Lunch: I refuelled at a restaurant in the complex. I was totally starving and ate a veggie burger with chips plus unlimited salad from the salad bar (I hose crunchy veg without dressing). I drank a diet coke.

Dinner: My new favourite egg recipe which can be adapted with whatever greens you have available. Sautee half a leek in olive oil until soft then add kale/spinach/pea tendrils, then make a well in the greens and crack an organic egg in. Fry until set. Delicious mix of proteins and leafy greens!

Snacks: Just a skinny cappuccino  on the train back to London

Alcohol: 2 glasses of wine while relaxing in a hot, soothing bath in the evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik