Tuesday 24 March 2015

Day 3 of my food diary

Today after work I went to see the Charles Rennie Mackintosh exhibition at RIBA (what a cool place - and I highly recommend this free exhibition!) before going to the beautiful bar at Zetter Townhouse for my friend's birthday.

Breakfast: scrambled eggs

Lunch: homemade sandwich brought into work - vegan BLT on spelt bread

Dinner: Pret egg and cress sandwich (the healthiest thing they had left at 7.30pm)

Midnight feast: Waitrose lentil & spinach curry (a microwave side dish I had in the fridge) and a small slice of spelt toast with avocado, cherry tomatoes

Snacks: Radish, celery, baby carrot and celery crudite; an apple; a few mixed nuts and 2 squares of Lindt dark chocolate

Alcohol: 2 cocktails (definitely contained sugar) and 1 glass of white wine (spaced out with plenty of water)

Caffeine: 2 skinny cappuccinos, 1 black tea, 1 tea with a dash of milk, 1 green tea

Exercise: None, but I wasn't too sedentary - I walked to a few different places.

I give myself 5/10 having 4 main meals (2 dinners!) and drinking too much alcohol and caffeine. However my meal choices were healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik