Wednesday 25 March 2015

Day 4 of my food diary

This morning I had my weigh in for the beginning of the 100 days. I'll be weighing myself every week to track progress. I had an unpleasant surprise with the results:

weight 168lb, BMI 25 and body fat 30%

Today I was off work so visited my favourite gallery, the Wallace Collection, stocked up on my favourite NARS and Charlotte Tilbury makeup and did chores like organise my room and renew my phone contract (yawn). My meals were less structured and more of a 'treat' as it was my day off!

Breakfast: Grande vanilla soy latte from Starbucks

Lunch: Tofu with spinach and coconut rice from Busaba Eathai

Dinner: Amy's vegan chilli with half an avocado

Caffeine: 2 coffees

Alcohol: 1 glass of rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik