Monday 23 March 2015

Day 2 of my food diary

I got into the swing of new sensible routine today, slowly incorporating some of Marilyn Glenville's principles to help me in my 100 day transformation.

Food: For breakfast I had scrambled eggs and roast tomatoes.

For lunch I went to delicious local restaurant The Natural Kitchen and had 3 salads from the salad bar: broccoli, courgette with feta, and chickpea salad. I shared a citrus tart with my friend for dessert.

For dinner I made sweet potato fries, a quorn burger and a mixed salad.

For snacks I ate celery and radish mid-morning, an apple mid-afternoon and several mixed nuts with a couple of squares of Lindt dark chocolate. I also ate some dark chocolate M&Ms at work.

Exercise: 30 minute walk home from earlier tube stop

Caffeine intake: 2 coffees, 1 black tea, 1 green tea

Water intake: 2.5 L (plus the above drinks)

Supplemets: I took 3 x Nutri Support, 3 x Amino Support, 2 x Phytophanere (my hair & skin supplement)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik